Question PSU issue with turning on

Sep 27, 2019
So i just bought this PSU from another person and as soon as i turned it on it didnt work so i pushed the plug into the PSU a little harder and it started powering the mobo but when i let go it also stopped sending power. The plug has a snug fit (I have other PSU) but it just wont send power unless i put a ton of pressure on it im not sure what is wrong nor how to fix this.
Issue: View: https://imgur.com/a/2EC2XyP

The PSU model is AeroCool Kcas 1200w
Any help or ideas of what could be wrong would be very helpful.

Sep 24, 2019
So does the plug work as intended when connecting to another PSU? if it does than it's a problem with the PSU IEC-320 Connector and you should replace it and stop playing around with the faulty PSU before it causes other components to fail and if it's showing similar errors when you use the plug in another PSU then it's obviously the plug so replacing it would be the thing to do.

Sep 27, 2019
So does the plug work as intended when connecting to another PSU? if it does than it's a problem with the PSU IEC-320 Connector and you should replace it and stop playing around with the faulty PSU before it causes other components to fail and if it's showing similar errors when you use the plug in another PSU then it's obviously the plug so replacing it would be the thing to do.
only happens to this psu it work its not like its completely broken its just it needs extra pressure for it to work for some reason. Was hoping it would be a easy fix