[SOLVED] PSU makes nonstop beep alike noise and computer shutdowns when faced against heavy load

bingoperroso

Reputable
Oct 30, 2017
So I've had this issue for about a month now and it switched from just plain annoying to concerning 1 week ago.
Computer has had no issue overall since I practically had to rebuilt it all since my last posts about year and half ago and everything went just fine. Then a nonstop beep alike roasting sound started to come from the PSU as I inspected. No smoke or strange smells too. Games still loaded so I just ignored it and carried on. Then about a week ago the system just started to shut down whenever I tried to load a heavy title like Battlfield 1 but it still can handle simple tasks and Roblox (Yeah, Roblox) and some other games at lower resolutions.
My basic specs and psu are:
i7-950, 3.07GHz
GTX 1060 6GB
24 GB ram ddr3
Kingston 240GB SSDNow V300 (BootUp)
4TB Seagate HDD
Thermaltake TR2 600W ATX 12V 2.3

PC is connected to an UPS to prevent it from being made toast for the 7th time. I recently reconnected the UPS directly to a wall outlet as it was connected to another extension thus defeating its own purpose.
I posted this here as I suspect it migth be a voltage or energy issue ranging from an underpowered PSU to it already being botched due to the system shutdowns besides the obvious noise coming out from it.

As always tank you for your support and I hope to get this fixed without messing or confusing it with something else.