Question PSU making ticking sound while gaming

O8mcmuffin

Commendable
Jul 28, 2020
Ok so I have this 700w EVGA PSU purchased back in 08/2021 and just recently I noticed it started making this sound when I'm playing games. If I close the game and just leave it on the main screen it goes away. Now I haven't used the CP in about 2 months but my kids have and never reported it to me so the sound could have been longer then just a few days. Also I only noticed the sound after installing a vertical mount for the GPU, didn't use the CP before installing which I should have done. I'm assuming the 700w is more than enough to power everything in the CP but ive added the specs so you have a better understanding. Now to the question, Does this sound like a fan issue or a diff internal part issue? already looking into a new PSU incase but I dont see why if i just got this one. Thanks in advance, 2 videos to show what im hearing.
https://youtube.com/shorts/UTN6iKFqiF0?feature=share

6 noctua fans thru corsair ICUE
corsair AIO H100i
1 led strip
5800X
3060 12GB
Gigabyte B550M DS3H MB
2X8GB 3200 RAM
M.2 for OS
2x1TB SSD for storage
Wired mouse and keyboard

O8mcmuffin

Commendable
Jul 28, 2020
Low quality unit. Only 30 degree rating and 3 year warranty. Also a low quality fan. Probably a fan issue. Does the noise occurs with the PSU outside the case in different positions?

Besides that, the system deserves a much better psu than this near junk model.
Yeah it was the unit it’s self with the fan. Tried a different one that I had laying and no sound.