Question Psu maybe?

Oct 29, 2019
Moved my comp from my daughters house back to mine. Connected everything and when i started it it made a pop which sounded like it came from area on top where the switch is located. Now when i plug it into the surge protector and turn it on the mb lights up and the fans start to spin then stop and there are no error codes being displayed. Repeat turning it on by the switch gives nothing unless i tuen the power supply off and on again and it briefly spins the fans then back to nothing. Everything looks right but i have not dismantled it yet. Any sideas what the prob is?

Oct 29, 2019
Moved my comp from my daughters house back to mine. Connected everything and when i started it it made a pop which sounded like it came from area on top where the switch is located. Now when i plug it into the surge protector and turn it on the mb lights up and the fans start to spin then stop and there are no error codes being displayed. Repeat turning it on by the switch gives nothing unless i tuen the power supply off and on again and it briefly spins the fans then back to nothing. Everything looks right but i have not dismantled it yet. Any sideas what the prob is?
I believe the 3.1 cable came off of the mb or partly off during the move. Specs are 1500 wt corsair psu, asus maximus xi extreme mb. K9 9900 intel cpu 64 g ddr4 ram, 2080 ti asus corsair 150 cpu cooler