[SOLVED] Psu? or what

Jul 31, 2020
PC over a year old. suddenly starts to restart itself whenever i tried to play any graphic intensive game.ive checked my card and seems fine but whenever it uses power like the psu test occt it shuts down and restarts immediately even before the time it will take for the psu to heat up...like immediately after 1-2 seconds.could it be a virus that restarts my pc on certain conditions? but my avast scan didnt fix anything.can u guys please help me find the cause of the problem?also i have unchecked the auto restart feature on windows 10 and memory dump to minidumps and also i have run memtest , i have updated my graphic driver and scanned my pc. if the solution is to buy a new psu i would like to try all other possible causes first before buying a new psu ^_^
also my speci : http://speccy.piriform.com/results/ZqN6kmMEWkxMlGQDKWx1V2F

i can also sent a synative report BSOD report of : https://www.sysnative.com/forums/pages/bsodcollectionapp/

Solution
Overclocking done wrong it seems, you are running way to high cpu voltage and you're not even achieving stock turbo boost rate. Tune it back down before you wreck ur cpu. Something around 4,1/4,2 ghz at 1.325v is a good starting point even for stock cooler, set it, see how it goes with occt and increase volts untill you're stable. Go higher ofc if you want but I'd not go higher than 1.360v ever and that's if you're running some heavy duty cooler and want to achieve something like 4,9/5,0 ghz.

piechockidocent9

Honorable
Aug 30, 2017
Overclocking done wrong it seems, you are running way to high cpu voltage and you're not even achieving stock turbo boost rate. Tune it back down before you wreck ur cpu. Something around 4,1/4,2 ghz at 1.325v is a good starting point even for stock cooler, set it, see how it goes with occt and increase volts untill you're stable. Go higher ofc if you want but I'd not go higher than 1.360v ever and that's if you're running some heavy duty cooler and want to achieve something like 4,9/5,0 ghz.

Solution

jasonf2

Distinguished
Do you have any fans making unusual noise? If so replace them, bad fans can pull too much amperage on the PSU and cause things to go wonky. Not guaranteed but I have had issues before. If it isn't a critical fan just unplug it and see if the problem stops.