Question PSU PCIE Cable problems

Sep 5, 2022
A PSU I am looking at is Deepcool DQ650W M-V2L. Seems to be good, only problem is PCIe cable.
It has 1 cable with 2x (6+2) pin connectors in daisy chain.
Apart from looking ugly as hell, could it run into problems with a 3060Ti that requires both 8 pins.
If so, do I need to buy a cable or something? It is modular.

Lutfij

Titan
For the past 5 or more years, using a daisy chain for your PCIe GPU connectors is now a no-no. You should work with individual connectors stemming from the PSU, in spite of having a daisy chain end. I wouldn't be looking at a 650W unit, more like a 750W unit and call it a day. You have access to other brands? Where are you located? Budget for PSU purchase?(provided you want us to narrow down a reliably built unit for you/your build...?).

Sep 5, 2022
For the past 5 or more years, using a daisy chain for your PCIe GPU connectors is now a no-no. You should work with individual connectors stemming from the PSU, in spite of having a daisy chain end. I wouldn't be looking at a 650W unit, more like a 750W unit and call it a day. You have access to other brands? Where are you located? Budget for PSU purchase?(provided you want us to narrow down a reliably built unit for you/your build...?).
There is only 1 PCIe cable in DQ650M.
The other versions like PM750D have 3 PCIe cables, but is non-modular, don't have flat cables, etc.
The DQ750 is out of stock. It's really frustrating because the 650 had everything like LLC topology, OTP circuit shields, modular cables, etc. But falls short in providing 1 more cable.