Question PSU possibly failing but not sure

Aug 8, 2019
Pc keeps rebooting without any info on reliability history the cause when I start rainbow 6 or furmark. I just installed a 1070 to my system upgrading from a 770 that I lve been using since I gave my previous 1070 to my little brother. Was using the 770 for a good few months only playing league and path of exile but then after I got the 1070 and started having issues. I’ve had the cpu and ssd for about 4 years and everything else for about 2. Normally keep everything on (or sleep) and has been through some hot days. I’ve gone through a little testing already and just want to be sure there isn’t anything else or that I’m just overlooking something (reset bios, wiped drivers with ddu , reverted to old drivers, updated windows, reset windows, put gpu in another pc and ran furmark with no crashing, ran prime 95, ran whocrashed)
I5 6600k 4.2 @1.2v (reverted back to factory after first crash)
Gigabyte z270n
Asus rog strix 1070 (had a zotac 1070 the tri fan Newegg one before and worked fine with this setup)
16gb Corsair ram
PNY 500gb ssd
Corsair sf600
Windows 10 pro
Also I do have a multimeter So I could test it, but after trying everything I’m wondering if it’s even worth it and I should just need to buy a new one

Pc keeps rebooting without any info on reliability history the cause when I start rainbow 6 or furmark. I just installed a 1070 to my system upgrading from a 770 that I lve been using since I gave my previous 1070 to my little brother. Was using the 770 for a good few months only playing league and path of exile but then after I got the 1070 and started having issues. I’ve had the cpu and ssd for about 4 years and everything else for about 2. Normally keep everything on (or sleep) and has been through some hot days. I’ve gone through a little testing already and just want to be sure there isn’t anything else or that I’m just overlooking something (reset bios, wiped drivers with ddu , reverted to old drivers, updated windows, reset windows, put gpu in another pc and ran furmark with no crashing, ran prime 95, ran whocrashed)
I5 6600k 4.2 @1.2v (reverted back to factory after first crash)
Gigabyte z270n
Asus rog strix 1070 (had a zotac 1070 the tri fan Newegg one before and worked fine with this setup)
16gb Corsair ram
PNY 500gb ssd
Corsair sf600
Windows 10 pro
Also I do have a multimeter So I could test it, but after trying everything I’m wondering if it’s even worth it and I should just need to buy a new one

Probably not The PSU.

It worked with your old 1070 and doesn't work with the new 1070? Sounds like a graphics card problem.