So I built a new PC about a week ago. It's been fine so far but today it made this spark noise and turned off completely. Wouldn't turn back on until I waited a bit and turned the PSU switch off and on again. The power cable of the PSU makes a spark Everytime it moves. And when that happens everything turns off. Is this bad? Probably I guess. So what are my options on dealing with this? And will these random turn offs significantly effect the rest of the computer? I'd rather not buy a new PSU unless the current one is really not functional. PSU is a coolermaster masterwatt 550.