Question PSU - problem with computer booting

Aug 3, 2019
Hey.

I bought a new SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 650w power supply and I have a problem with running my computer. Only the diode on the case blinks once for 1s with the fans running and that's it. It appears only once after connecting to the power supply, and then no longer reacts after clicking. I do not know what to do because I already did:

1. With the old power supply everything works fine after reconnecting,
2. I plugged 2x power cables to the GPU and also checked on a single (power on the GPU is 8 + 6),
3. I tested the power supply if it works (this home way that it plugs directly into the wall power socket) and whether the fan turns on the inserted pin - it probably worked, the fan was spinning, the hybrid mode button on the power supply also seemed to work (I have not a voltage meter so I do not know how tensions work).

I do not know if I am plugged something wrong or how, I connect the cables according to instructions (otherwise it is not possible) on the power supply. I will see the cables from the old power supply, although I will not check the old cables for the CPU and MOBO because the old power supply is not fully modular. I do not know what else to do. Next week, I will check it with my friend, but maybe you will give me some advice. In case of anything I can add a photos. Thanks for any help!

Spec:
CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K 4.20GHz
GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB DDR6
RAM: Crucial Tactical 16GB DDR4 3000MHz CL15
MOBO: ASRock Z270 Pro4
PSU (the older one): Thermaltake Smart SE 630W
SDD NVMe: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2
SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB
HDD: Toshiba 2TB 7200RPM 64MB
HDD Ext.: Toshiba 2TB Canvio Basic
Case: be quiet! Pure Base 600 Black
Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3