PSU Problems and upgrade thoughts

pleo10

Prominent
May 12, 2017
Okay , so basically i have a budget gaming PC with a g4560, 8GB of DDR4 HyperX Fury and a NVIDIA GTX 1050ti Gigabyte OC edition, on a ASUS H110M-k MOBO, i and have two PSUs on my PC, the PC in the case is a mess of cables and the first PSU that powers the mobo, cpu , fans and storage is a QTechnology 360w (i know its bad) and its making a buzzing noise, and the other PSU is mounted next to it and its a really generic 300w psu , for the graphics card , i dont really know from what brand it is. I built my PC with a friends help, been using it for a year , and i am really new to the PC building type of stuff, would you reccomend me to buy a new case with a Coolermaster MWE 500w 80+ bronze?
thank you upwords

pleo10

Prominent
May 12, 2017

i a planning to get a CoolerMaster MasterBox lite 5 with a Coolermaster MWE 500W 80+ bronze, they go in a combo together brand new in a IT Shop here in Macedonia. Both together cost 72 dollars.

pleo10

Prominent
May 12, 2017

No plans on upgrading the gpu, just the cpu if i have enough money in the future, i am aiming for an i5 6th or 7th generation, i guess that would be good also with the psu , and just one more question, PC is making a buzzing sound and its coming out of the PSU QTechnology, is that a bad sign? Thank you really for helping me out, i really do apreciate it !