Question PSU Question

Aug 28, 2020
So ok guys I have a question regarding my psu. I was wondering whats the best GPA it can handle. Here is what my pc has in it now.

Intel i7-9700k 4.9ghz turbo 8 core
Motherboard: Msi Mpg Z390 GAMING plus INTEL Z390 CHIPSET
RAM: 16gb ddr4 3000mhz corsair vengeance rgb pro
Psu: 600w DIGITAL STORM performance series
Storage: 1x ssd m.2 500gb 1x storage 2tb Seagate
Graphics card now: GeForce gtx 1660 6gb
Cooling: h20 stage 1: Digital Storm Vortex Liquid CPU Cooler single fan
Fans: 3 Thermaltake rgb fans
Now what Gpu can my psu handle? I would also like to know how much the new one will use and what I am probably currently using? Also is there a way to check on my pc how much wattage im using? Thanks for any info guys and girls. Much appreciated

Aug 28, 2020
Sorry i can't find it all I know is it says performance series. I tried everyway to find which one it was. I am not able to remove the stuff right now as I don't have the tools. Can anyone give me an estimate as to the questions I asked?

Aug 28, 2020
My psu can't slide out unless I remove a bunch of screws and metal plates as it was pre-built by digital storm. I know that it is indeed Thermaltake psu but not sure what model. I was just curious as to what yall would estimate my psu could handle when it comes to graphics cards. It says up to 2070 but was wondering if I could at least get a super?

My psu can't slide out unless I remove a bunch of screws and metal plates as it was pre-built by digital storm. I know that it is indeed Thermaltake psu but not sure what model. I was just curious as to what yall would estimate my psu could handle when it comes to graphics cards. It says up to 2070 but was wondering if I could at least get a super?

So, I'm just going to say no and that you should replace it regardless.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant

You keep asking this but then deny us the key information to answer this question. This a bit like asking us if you should buy a BMW for $30,000 but not telling us the model, year, or condition.

Like most of Thermaltake's segments, there are some decent ones and a whole bunch of lesser stuff running the gamut from meh to mediocre to garbage. Without sufficient information as to which, nobody can ethically answer this question.

In your shoes, I'd seriously ask myself if I should be making any changes at all. It does not appear you want to make the effort to learn about what you're trying to do. We see a lot of people coming through like this and it can have expensive consequences when they try to tinker.