[SOLVED] PSU question

Jul 7, 2021
Hi I just have a quick Q I live in Soth Africa and want to buy my new pc parts in the USA I am looking to purchase a new motherboard,gpu,cpu,ram,and aio cooler I wanted to buy the psu in South Africa and II wanted to know if this will be a problem in terms of the different voltages we use

kind regards

Solution
Hi I just have a quick Q I live in Soth Africa and want to buy my new pc parts in the USA I am looking to purchase a new motherboard,gpu,cpu,ram,and aio cooler I wanted to buy the psu in South Africa and II wanted to know if this will be a problem in terms of the different voltages we use

kind regards

No problem, PSU will work with any voltage.

Some old PSU have manual voltage switch, but newer ones don't, they adapt to the voltage automatically.

kind regards

No problem, PSU will work with any voltage.

Some old PSU have manual voltage switch, but newer ones don't, they adapt to the voltage automatically.

Reactions: IamWesleySantos
Solution

TRENDING THREADS