[SOLVED] Psu-ram or what The hell monitor no signal?desperately need help

Mar 22, 2020
Greetings folks
İm an comic artist and i have been experiencing a strange annomany in my computer over the few months. Tbh im not much of a gamer person. İ mostly use my pc for illustration and animations comics etc. İm not a great tech guy so ..but i will explain my problem as much as i can
AT First it would be better if i gave my pc build up info
İ use 2 monitors one with old style lots of pins blue one and one with the current nowadays thing..hdmi i think
My M.B. İs Asus M5A97 R2.0
İ have 2xddr3 4gbyte gskillrams (on blue sokets but i tend to change them time to time due to my problem)
İ have msı graphics card R9 or something..
Amd fx x8 8350 4ghz
İ got a psu 700w i think

Well İt all started with i noticed my cpu temp tend to increase a bit like 65 68 ..sometimes 70 when i play games .. than i noticed that. Some of the fans in the computer case- especially the one on back. Acts strange. İt slows some times and sometimes i just stops. Moronicly İ even used a pencil to Push it start again like a ww2 fighter lol. but in the end it all went to restart the Pc again. And the fan randomly becomes normal. No idea how or why
Than in the past 2 months i noticed one of my monitors goes no signals when i start the computer and only the second monitor with blue socket (lot of pins) reads the signals. And i found a quick solution =)) byrestarting the computer and Randomly it all went normal again. But the anomlies started to add each other. Cpu temperture fan wierd and monitor goes no signal time to time..
Everything was still going on somehow until i got a Ti 1050 graphics card and carefully switchd it with mine. When i hit the start.BANG no signal on both monitors.(which it happened on one monitor but now its no signal on both monitors) And i quickly replaced the old one but BANG neşghter of them brought the light back to me. Still no signal on both monitors. So i did a qucik research and found this ram thing. İ have cleared the rams and cleared the pc and. Hit the restart button a few 10 times. And it randomly started and gave signal to monitor.. i still dont know what causes this problem and cant find any answer however my problems were solved at that time because i could be able to draw again and concantrate on my wrks. with that windows starting. İt all went cmpletely worng when i started playing a game. The screen went black and white stripes. Wierd combination of image. And the sound when frozen computer is completely frozen.
When i rebooted the computer. Both monitors were black again and no matter what i do i cant read any signal on those monitors. İm so desperate right now. İ got files to extract. And i got deadlines. Cant find if its the Motherboard or the PSU and Rams...
(Monitors cables are fine i chekd them)

Help me ObiwanToms Your my only help!

Solution
You did not mention what hard drive you have in your computer or if it is old. There is a program you can download and run called "Hard Disk Sentinel" which will tell you if there are problems with you HDD.

gNnfiQs.png
It is hard to know exactly what is wrong with your computer since many of the parts are old and could potentially be the problem.

1. It is possible your 700w power supply could be getting unstable. What brand and how old is it?
  2. Your Windows install could be corrupted. When was the last time you reinstalled Windows? Are you using Windows 10?
  3. Try booting with only 1 stick of RAM in memory slot "DIMM_A2". Try one stick then the other.
  4. Try booting with your graphics card in the motherboards 2nd x16 slot.

Mar 22, 2020
İ was gonna replace the graphics card but wanted to give a shot on that 1 ram YAY! With only 1 stick of Ram in memroy slot DIMM-A2. İt did opened. So far thanks!
What to expect for next.

Mar 22, 2020
To make itthings clear

1.İ have displaced and swaped the rams (not worked)
2.i have displaced cmos and after 5 mins reinserted it 8not worked)
  1. İ have switched the jumper cmos jumper i suppose it was the name with the 3 pin button. İ relocated it from 1-2- To 2-3-
  2. After all everything seemslost and still no signal.
5.i have Pressed and tried the MEMok. 3 times or something. And still no display.
6.with your new suggestions i only used 1 slot dımm-a2 and it worked. İt has opened.

The tricky thing that bugs me is that i tried using rams single. Before and not worked but not it has.
Why and how

Mar 22, 2020
When i tried one stick with in dim--aa2. İt did booted,started windows with 4gbytes of ram. Just after i saved some of my important data. İ closed the pc and added the 2. 4gbyte ram on the other brotherslot.(blue )
And it did worked i have accesed to my conmputer. Everything was going fine. ..My computer read 8gbytes of ram and other things were seem smooth. İ kinda felt like I could linger on to my computer just up to my deadlines. BUT than without a reason and not a clue. When i restarted my pc Same symtomps occured again. . Black screen no sound nothing. My Pc parts seems working without a signal on monitors).
And i did the same proccess again but this time it didnt work. Doesnt matter İF i try it with 1 slot or 2 . So confusing.

Btw my PSU is a mediocore and a local one. İ bought it on 2015 its been 5 years now.
İ have original windows 10
İ havent tried switching the video card for now. Will try it next if i cant find any more solutions

When i tried one stick with in dim--aa2. İt did booted,started windows with 4gbytes of ram. Just after i saved some of my important data. İ closed the pc and added the 2. 4gbyte ram on the other brotherslot.(blue )
And it did worked i have accesed to my conmputer. Everything was going fine. ..My computer read 8gbytes of ram and other things were seem smooth. İ kinda felt like I could linger on to my computer just up to my deadlines. BUT than without a reason and not a clue. When i restarted my pc Same symtomps occured again. . Black screen no sound nothing. My Pc parts seems working without a signal on monitors).
And i did the same proccess again but this time it didnt work. Doesnt matter İF i try it with 1 slot or 2 . So confusing.

Btw my PSU is a mediocore and a local one. İ bought it on 2015 its been 5 years now.
İ have original windows 10
İ havent tried switching the video card for now. Will try it next if i cant find any more solutions
Remember to clear the CMOS again after it fails to reboot.

Mar 22, 2020
This may sound a bit wierd but i noticed that when the pc case is towered no matter what i try it does not open. Even if i change the slots or remove graphics card and etc. But it does tend to respond when i lay down the case to dismantle it for extraction of the cmos. İ just gave a just before i start relocating the cmos and. Placed a ram in the same slot you mentioned. İt did worked again and pc booted. And than i closed the pc and placed the 2.ram and it did work on it again. İt becoming more confusing at every time. Btw i have to mention that its impossible for me to play games since it freezes in the middle of game and. İ have to close and open the pc and same issue is back again =) . Do you have any suggestion on what could be causing all these things? And what might be my problem in the pc case. İ was suspection of ram sockets. But they seem fine
İ also suspected abouth a motherboard issue but pc seems to randomly boots to on sometimes.
İ also suspected abouth the PSU since i watched some youtube videos abouth it. But im no expert :(

Mar 22, 2020
İs there a program or a way to diagnose my pc. To locate where the problem is? İ heard abouth a motherboard language thing. Where the sounds M.B. Creates gives information abouth missing or broken stuff.