Build Advice PSU recommendation after upgrading my pc build.

Ahannaan99

Reputable
May 15, 2019
Hi Everyone,
Please can you'll recommend a perfect PSU for my build as I have upgraded my CPU from R5 1600 to R7 5800X and from GTX 1650 to RTX 3060TI and will also appreciate some help, guidance and recommendation for my build if it needs some. Thanks and Regards. If possible in (INR) and in normal budget.:giggle:

My build:
CPU - RYZEN 5 1600 (old)
CPU - RYZEN 7 5800X (new)
GPU - ZOTAC GTX 1650 OC (old)
GPU - MSI VENTUS X2 RTX 3060Ti (new)
MOBO - GIGABYTE GA A320M S2H
PSU - COOLER MASTER G750 M ( 2014-15) (old)
PSU - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (new)
SSD/HDD - CRUCIAL BX500 256GB (ssd)
WD GREEN 1TB (hdd)
WD BLUE 1TB (hdd)

RAM - XPG ADATA 8X2 3200MHZ DUAL CHANNEL (16GB)
CPU COOLER - COOLER MASTER MASTER LIQUID LITE 120

Depends how “future proof” you want it. Maybe look at getting an ATX 3.0 spec PSU which supports smart power delivery for newer GPUs like the 4000 series and beyond. That’s PCIE 5 version not a PCIE 5 compatible version. These however are fairly expensive and only a viable in stupidly high wattages.

Any PSU from a reputable brand that’s 650W+ will be fine. Something from EVGA, Corsair, be quiet or Seasonic would be fine as long as it’s not the rock bottom model.

Ahannaan99

Reputable
May 15, 2019
Depends how “future proof” you want it. Maybe look at getting an ATX 3.0 spec PSU which supports smart power delivery for newer GPUs like the 4000 series and beyond. That’s PCIE 5 version not a PCIE 5 compatible version. These however are fairly expensive and only a viable in stupidly high wattages.

Any PSU from a reputable brand that’s 650W+ will be fine. Something from EVGA, Corsair, be quiet or Seasonic would be fine as long as it’s not the rock bottom model.
Thanks @LordVile for your advise as now i can decide easily with the help of your knowledge given to me and last question please can you tell me that is my build good enough for todays games & gaming scenerios. Sorry for taking your time & my grammer if wrong.
thanks..

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
The proposed parts are good for modern gaming. I would remind you to update your BIOS before you swap out the CPU. Also, I'd be a bit worried about the cooling; an entry-level 120mm AIO is far from an ideal fit for a 5800X.

Reactions: Ahannaan99

Ahannaan99

Reputable
May 15, 2019
The proposed parts are good for modern gaming. I would remind you to update your BIOS before you swap out the CPU. Also, I'd be a bit worried about the cooling; an entry-level 120mm AIO is far from an ideal fit for a 5800X.
Thank you for your reply. Please can you recommend me any liquid cooler that will be good for 5800x.
Thankyou..