PSU Red switch 115v 230v

Rykaito

Commendable
Jul 12, 2016
I understand that in the us you use the 115v and all that jazz, and I realize how badly you can screw your computer if on the 230v in America. However, I have been searching and nowhere can I find what the switch should look like exactly to be extra sure that I don't fry my computer. Should the 115 be visible? Or should the physical slider be on 115? This may be an incredibly dumb question, but I want to be absolutely sure.

Edit: I have since got impatient and did the paperclip test which caused some smoke. I only fired it up for a split second and there was hardly any smoke. only the psu was hooked up, but is it damaged badly or should it still work fine?

EDIT 2: For god's sake, I tried hooking it all up and booting it but apparently it was still on the wrong mode and caused some more smoke and a small audible but not visible spark. How badly do you think it is damaged? Please respond, somebody, I heard about the responsiveness of the forum and don't have much time to be doing this today.