Question Psu requirement

Cheersmate

BANNED
Jun 26, 2022
Please keep it to 1 thread
İs a 600w +80 psu good enough for a case with ryzen 5 3600-3060ti-4 120mm fans-2ssd-1hdd?No overclocking is going to be done. the psu model is this ''high power 600w 80+ bronze''

No. The one I linked is the best for nearest your budget, the rest are crap. If you have the money for a 3600 and 3060ti, you have the money for the one I linked.

Don't ask my opinion on any more, I've given my recommendation and won't change it just so you can cheap out. You came here for advice, you've been given it.

By all means wait for someone else's opinion other than mine.

Cheersmate

BANNED
Jun 26, 2022
No. The one I linked is the best for nearest your budget, the rest are crap. If you have the money for a 3600 and 3060ti, you have the money for the one I linked.

Don't ask my opinion on any more, I've given my recommendation and won't change it just so you can cheap out. You came here for advice, you've been given it.

By all means wait for someone else's opinion other than mine.
You are very rude dude.Thanks for your help anyway tho

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Sort of, but understandable. You did come here asking for advice, and he took the time to visit that site, translate it from Turkish into English to search out psus in a certain budget range, find one that suits your purpose and budget and reported his findings. Which you promptly ignored and asked about another pretty bad psu.

While I'm pretty sure any rudeness was not intended as such, he is a 100% volunteer, as are almost all of us here, so when time and effort is put into an answer, then ignored, it just makes ppl think they wasted their time.

And that can get frustrating.

Side note: I do agree with his results, flashy words like High Power are often used to hide a very cheap component behind something that sounds decent. The XPG Pylon is somewhat better than your first choice, but still not that good. It's XPG value line of psus, basically a replacement for office pc psu.

Cheersmate

BANNED
Jun 26, 2022
Sort of, but understandable. You did come here asking for advice, and he took the time to visit that site, translate it from Turkish into English to search out psus in a certain budget range, find one that suits your purpose and budget and reported his findings. Which you promptly ignored and asked about another pretty bad psu.

While I'm pretty sure any rudeness was not intended as such, he is a 100% volunteer, as are almost all of us here, so when time and effort is put into an answer, then ignored, it just makes ppl think they wasted their time.

And that can get frustrating.

Side note: I do agree with his results, flashy words like High Power are often used to hide a very cheap component behind something that sounds decent. The XPG Pylon is somewhat better than your first choice, but still not that good. It's XPG value line of psus, basically a replacement for office pc psu.
İ decided to buy xpgs 750 w version.Its the closest one to my budget.Last week i bought the gpu so i don't have much budget left.