Question PSU requirements for x99 Fujitsu Mobo

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
May 28, 2020
I am trying to resurrect an Old build I had with a wasted motherboard.

I got a used motherboard and it’s a Fujitsu D3348-B1.

The user manual I was able to find online says it won’t work with normal PSUs and lists the attached data as PSU requirements.

I have a Corsair RM1000 PSU which was a pretty good PSU when I first bought it 6 years ago and used it only for a few months, I have tested it and works good on another system.

Will this PSU be good for this motherboard or do I need to make some modifications? ( Please educate me if the question sounds dumb)
Thanks
OO2R7y.jpg

Last edited:
May 28, 2020
Hence it’s not a BTX board as @USAFRet Mentioned and is an ATX.
I am currently trying to identify any shorts in the motherboard while waiting for the new CPU.
The interesting thing that happened today was when I wired the board with the PSU, And tried the paper clip method while plugged in with the ATX connector and the motherboard LED briefly turned on.
could this point to a short in the board ?

May 28, 2020
Which ATX connector was still connected and on which did you do that paperclip test? I wouldn't have anything connected to the motherboard to test with the paperclip test, maybe another molex powered fan, but that's it.
I had the 24 pin connector connected and I inserted the paper clip in the 3rd and 4th pin from above the connector to see if motherboard starts (I know not a good idea). It briefly lights up when I do it every time.