Psu requirements is must or not

kumar81mp

Prominent
Oct 20, 2017
Recently i have bought the second hand dell optiplex 390 core i5 2nd generation Cpu, it is working few hours only, suddenly Cpu shutdown and then after the few seconds the Cpu power is on off automatically, but the Cpu is not run properly, so I have a doubt one, if ups requirements is need for Cpu. Please clarify my doubts. If ups need which watts suitable for my pc.

Solution
The UPS is not a cause of your problems. If the UPS was too low-end that would only impact how long it can run on battery power.
Open the computer and see if there are loose cables or other obvious signs of problems.
Get a can of compressed air, take the PC outside and blow the dust out (pay extra attention to the fans and the power supply).
Test the results.

NoelsTech

Prominent
Jun 9, 2017
Well i doubt that... it can though be overheating or the CPU isn't getting enough power. Try and monitor your Temperature and see what you get... if its normal clean of the CPU and add fresh Thermal paste... BTW it can't be the power supply since it's a prebuilt computer which the company looks out for so it's compatible... if your not sure or nothing works contact Dell and tell them your problem.... ;)

The UPS is not a cause of your problems. If the UPS was too low-end that would only impact how long it can run on battery power.
Open the computer and see if there are loose cables or other obvious signs of problems.
Get a can of compressed air, take the PC outside and blow the dust out (pay extra attention to the fans and the power supply).
Test the results.

Solution