[SOLVED] Psu screws not lining up with holes?

bruvvamoff

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2012
It's thermaltake v21 and thermaltake toughpower 750w modular.
The bottom 2 holes line up, the top left fits in one of those long adjustable holes and the top right is just out of whack.
I can get a screw in it and it grips on one half.
Like wtf I researched for a week before buying this psu. First piece going in to a new build and already problems.
Plus I can't figure out how to upload a pic here, why can't I just upload from my pc what a joke to link a website.

Solution
If you hover your cursor over the image you should see an arrow... click on it -> get share links ->copy bbcode link

EDIT: if you are on your phone... hold your finger over the image -> open image in new tab -> open that tab ->copy the link from the browser url bar(should start with i.imgur). Now when you reply here you'll see in the text editor an image icon... press on it and copy the link there and insert, that's it
If you hover your cursor over the image you should see an arrow... click on it -> get share links ->copy bbcode link

EDIT: if you are on your phone... hold your finger over the image -> open image in new tab -> open that tab ->copy the link from the browser url bar(should start with i.imgur). Now when you reply here you'll see in the text editor an image icon... press on it and copy the link there and insert, that's it

Last edited:
Solution