PSU Suggestions for my new set up

chillmaster93

Honorable
Jan 6, 2014
hello , i recently started to build a new gaming computer , im basing it off the HP Pavilion with the AMD A8 Quad core processor @3.2ghz , W/ 12GBs of ram .. currently i have a 300W power supply in it , the factory one .. i was looking to upgrade mygraphics card , but anything over 100 $ would mean i would also have to upgrade my power supply , and thats something im just not sure of .. i was looking on Kijiji ( because it has to be cheap and i dont have a credit card so it has to be local ) and i stumbled upon this - http://belleville.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-computer-accessories-system-components-Gaming-System-Parts-Case-CPU-etc-W0QQAdIdZ556779839 - one of the parts listed is the Antec 550w (Bronze certified) Modular PSU .. and im just not entirely sure if its a good one for my set up , or what Video card to pair with it .. nothing too expensive . i just need some suggestions .

chillmaster93

Honorable
Jan 6, 2014

i intend to purchase it , but i only have enough for the card at the moment .. thus why i want to know if my current 350W will run it just for now .