[SOLVED] psu that says can output 650w 80+ silver unknown brand and it was 60$

Apr 7, 2020
I have a psu that has an unknown brand that has 650w 80+ silver bough with only 60$ and recently i upgraded my pc with an ryzen 5 3600 and rx 5700xt, i used it 2 years and half on a build with rx 580 and ryzen 5 1600x, but now it started making buzzing even on idle and gpu started doing some loud coil whine aswell.
I know that most likely its not outputing 650w and its not 80+ silver, but should i be worried about it ?
i want to buy a corsair tx750m 80+ gold is it good ?

Solution
No-name PSUs are a no-no.

The coil whine may very well be coming from your PSU. I had the exact same thing happen when I went from an RX 480 to a Vega 64. I was using a 10 year old 800W BFG PSU (yes, I know, I know) at the time. I thought it was the GPU 'whining' but found that it was my PSU. Is the Corsair PSU the Enthusiast TX or the TX-M 750 Gold? What the actual mfg. SKU? The TX-M is good. The old Enthusiast TX is not.

The coil whine may very well be coming from your PSU. I had the exact same thing happen when I went from an RX 480 to a Vega 64. I was using a 10 year old 800W BFG PSU (yes, I know, I know) at the time. I thought it was the GPU 'whining' but found that it was my PSU. Is the Corsair PSU the Enthusiast TX or the TX-M 750 Gold? What the actual mfg. SKU? The TX-M is good. The old Enthusiast TX is not.

Solution
Apr 7, 2020

https://www.pcgarage.ro/surse/corsair/tx750m-80-plus-gold-750w/ i hope u can use google translate
its made by greatwall, also wich model is better ? the great wall or cwm ?
EDIT: this corsair its on market from 2018 i think