[SOLVED] PSU turned off but PC still on?

Oct 13, 2019
So, I recently installed a Corsair RM650x that I bought the other month. Works fine so far, not many issues. However, I noticed something a few minutes ago. Was browsing my emails and I heard my PSU shut down, but the pc was still on. Didn't turn on or freeze or anything. Then, a few seconds later, I heard the fans spin up again. I know that this PSU has the zero rpm model, but it sounded like the thing had completely shut down. But, I don't think that it did as my PC was still on and functioning. Is this the zero RPM mode or is there something wrong with it? Fairly new to PC building and the like, so. Thank you in advance.

Solution
In most psus the fan is the only part that is mechanical and makes noise. If the psu had actually turned off the system would have turned off with it.
Oct 13, 2019
In most psus the fan is the only part that is mechanical and makes noise. If the psu had actually turned off the system would have turned off with it.
Yeah, I figured. I'm just paranoid with that stuff. It's quite loud under heavy load but that's to be expected. I haven't got a super powerful set up anyway. It's only 16gb of DDR4 2400mz RAM, a 500GB SSD, a 900GB HDD, an i7-7700 non-k and a factory OC'd GTX 1060 6GB from PNY. So, surely a corsair rm650x should be able to handle it.