Question psu turned off

youssefV10

Commendable
Dec 15, 2021
Hi guys i just turn off my pc then turn off the power supply switch off and after 2 sec i turned the pc the lights turned on then off immediately is that ok

You turned off your PC, then also switched off the PSU? And then when you turned it on again, did it restart after 2 seconds? If so, do you happen to have an ASUS motherboard? They do like to switch off after 2 seconds of power after the PSU has been turned off or has been removed.

You can simply test it again by turning off your computer, then turn off the power supply. Wait 20 seconds and turn it back on again. It should do the same thing. Which is completely normal.

youssefV10

Commendable
Dec 15, 2021
You turned off your PC, then also switched off the PSU? And then when you turned it on again, did it restart after 2 seconds? If so, do you happen to have an ASUS motherboard? They do like to switch off after 2 seconds of power after the PSU has been turned off or has been removed.

You can simply test it again by turning off your computer, then turn off the power supply. Wait 20 seconds and turn it back on again. It should do the same thing. Which is completely normal.
The psu is off and i turn the pc on i think its disharging residual power as john said