• Intel Core i9 12900k
  • Msi meg z690 unify
  • Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Gaming OC
  • T. Force delta 2x16gb ddr5 6400mhz ram
  • NZXT Kraken Z73 RGB
  • 9x Corsair LL-120
  • 2x wdblack sn850 2tb

Solution
Why are you planning on using nine 120mm fans? Having a lot of something doesn't make it better. A case with a well planned air FLOW will perform better than a case you just throw a ton of fans at.

Assuming no major OCing, with that CPU and GPU and a NORMAL amount of fans, a quality 750W will work. Most 120mm fans run ~10W each, so if you are planning on staying with 9 you'll need an 850W at least. More if you are planning on OCing the CPU and GPU.

4745454b

Titan
Why are you planning on using nine 120mm fans? Having a lot of something doesn't make it better. A case with a well planned air FLOW will perform better than a case you just throw a ton of fans at.

Assuming no major OCing, with that CPU and GPU and a NORMAL amount of fans, a quality 750W will work. Most 120mm fans run ~10W each, so if you are planning on staying with 9 you'll need an 850W at least. More if you are planning on OCing the CPU and GPU.

Solution
D

Deleted member 2916418

Thanks , for the answer and tips

Satan-IR

Splendid
Ambassador
Yes, as said above, with that many fans (not sure if they're really necessary though) you'd need a 850W PSU.

There are many different PSU brands and models with that capacity printed on them. Not all of them are good quality and not all of them can handle the power/current spikes of a 3080Ti, alongside a 12900K (sepcially if there's going to be overclocking involved).

It's not adviseable to skimp on PSUs in general. With a system like that with a 3080Ti even more so. If you insist on using that setup with that many fans I'd get a good 850W like SeaSonic Focus or Prime or a good Corsair RMx850 or above even a good quality 1KW PSU.

That many fans is going to automatically set any PSU back 90-100W from the get go.