PSU, what to buy? Super Flower golden Green, Corsair Vengeance or Enermax Triathlor ECO

KLLINT82

Commendable
Oct 31, 2016
PSU, what to buy?

What is the best choice from these 3:
-Super Flower golden Green Pro 650W ATX 2.3 (SF-650P14XE) -€ 76.00 +€ 7 postal fee
-Corsair Vengeance 650M 650W ATX 2.4 (CP-9020112-DE) -€ 69.90 +€ 2 postal fee.
-Enermax Triathlor ECO 650W ATX 2.4 (ETL650AWT-M) € 66.45 plus € 2 postal fee.

What is the best choice for the money?
Super Flower is probably the most quallity one.

Solution
Corsair Vengeance 650M 650W is the best of the 3 , great NEWER platform FROM Corsair a EURO only release.

Solid construction and all Japanese Capacitors , buy it.

Summary

A lot of power supply companies, when they put a word like "Vengeance" on the side of their units, it's really just wishful thinking and they don't have the guts to really live up to the name. Corsair just showed us that is most definitely not the case this time. There's something wrong with the entire market if these things don't sell like hotcakes in their native market. The sheer amount of performance and build quality you get with this thing on just under $80 given the competition is mind boggling.

The Good:

mythic level average voltage...

Dark Lord of Tech

Retired Moderator
Corsair Vengeance 650M 650W is the best of the 3 , great NEWER platform FROM Corsair a EURO only release.

Solid construction and all Japanese Capacitors , buy it.

Summary

A lot of power supply companies, when they put a word like "Vengeance" on the side of their units, it's really just wishful thinking and they don't have the guts to really live up to the name. Corsair just showed us that is most definitely not the case this time. There's something wrong with the entire market if these things don't sell like hotcakes in their native market. The sheer amount of performance and build quality you get with this thing on just under $80 given the competition is mind boggling.

The Good:

mythic level average voltage stability
excellent ripple control
Gold and Silver efficiency most of the time
well priced

The Bad:

I got nothin'

The Mediocre:

not fully modular... I guess...

From jonnyguru.com ^

MNloWou.png

Photo from Corsair.

Solution

KLLINT82

Commendable
Oct 31, 2016
Currently my PSU is CHIEFTEC GPS-400AA-101A 400W
My config is:
CPU: Intel Xeon E5420
GPU: Ati 7850 1GB DDR5
RAM 8GB DDR2 800MHz
HDD 1TB Samsung

Thanks for the answer.
I know that my PSU is enough for my current setup, but if I buy a new GPU, CPU or add more HDDs I want to be sure that PSU will run it.