[SOLVED] PSU without Molex?

Solution
I'm abouta buy this PSU. I'm going to use a 1 to 5 fan hub and ofc I need a psu with a molex connector. but when I checked this psu's website it doesn't have a molex connector? Only HDD 4 PIN. Are these the same thing?

PSu website: https://leapfroglobal.com/amg/Armaggeddon-voltron-bronze-300fx/armaggeddon-gaming-pc-component-psus
It only outputs 216 watts on the +12volt rail. That's barely enough to power a potatoe. You should pass on this piece of junk. The SGD price translates to $22 USD. Just what do you expect to get for that? Get a reliable model from a well known company like Corsair or Seasonic.
I'm abouta buy this PSU. I'm going to use a 1 to 5 fan hub and ofc I need a psu with a molex connector. but when I checked this psu's website it doesn't have a molex connector? Only HDD 4 PIN. Are these the same thing?

PSu website: https://leapfroglobal.com/amg/Armaggeddon-voltron-bronze-300fx/armaggeddon-gaming-pc-component-psus
It only outputs 216 watts on the +12volt rail. That's barely enough to power a potatoe. You should pass on this piece of junk. The SGD price translates to $22 USD. Just what do you expect to get for that? Get a reliable model from a well known company like Corsair or Seasonic.

Solution
What are your actual components? I don't think I'd be willing to hook up garbage like this to a bag of Doritos.

I'd use it to power 5 fans and a fan hub, JUST 5 fans though not the system that's running them!

infightme - seriously if your system is worth more than $50 seriously don't buy that thing, it's literally a metal box with some rattly bits inside, I wouldn't even call it a psu.

Jul 31, 2020
I'd use it to power 5 fans and a fan hub, JUST 5 fans though not the system that's running them!

infightme - seriously if your system is worth more than $50 seriously don't buy that thing, it's literally a metal box with some rattly bits inside, I wouldn't even call it a psu.
ok sorry, Iv never built a pc before and I dont have the a $300 budget any suggestion on a intel hd power supply?