[SOLVED] PSU won't start ?

Sep 2, 2021
Frist new psu was making ticking noise and didn't go off with my mother board asus orange flashing light( means psu problem, or ram), i bought a new one again and this one nothing happens at all, didn't try the first one again or the old one, i have a new gpu that came with my first new psu(6700, i7, 850w both new psu) I'm really <removed> because the gpu cost me more than 1000$ and I can't play my games) everything is well connected with both new psu try, (even disconnecting gpu ram same happened with both new psu) I am about to break everything I'm really at the end of my patience please help :(

Solution
I want to thank you guys for your response, I found out that I needed to connect 18pin plus 10 pin to motherboard, my old psu had wires straight from psu intergraded which is why this was new to me so I only connected the 18 pin , now everything is working life is good and I can finally play r6 in 4k 120 hz , thank you I hope this post could help someone else too.
Sep 2, 2021
In addition to exact GPU, what exact PSUs? I understand you're frustrated, but it's hard to give good advice with scant information.
Thank you, I appreciate your response.

I7-8700k
6700 12gb gpu (msi mech 2x oc)
Asus rog 370 e
32 gb rams 2 bars
New psu's : msi A850GF(850w), Crosair RM850x(850w)

Old working setup: gtx1060 6gb with older psu

Sep 2, 2021
I want to thank you guys for your response, I found out that I needed to connect 18pin plus 10 pin to motherboard, my old psu had wires straight from psu intergraded which is why this was new to me so I only connected the 18 pin , now everything is working life is good and I can finally play r6 in 4k 120 hz , thank you I hope this post could help someone else too.

Solution