PSU wont swich off the PC

Oct 25, 2018
hi i got an odd issue here i decide to upgrade my VGA so for that i had to upgrade my PSU as well cos the old one was bad ok so i got the NEW PSU which is evga supernova g3 850W gold when so after installing i press the back switch of the PSU and the whole pc just started and that was odd so ok no problem but then i wanted to switch off the PC and the PC switches off the monitor go black as supposed to and HDD go quiet but the motherboard CPU fan lights are working all fan working and the only way to switch it off is by disconnect the power of the PC and the whole thing repeat if i want to use the PC really odd issue i try win 7 with different HDD i try removing the CMOS battery reset bios update bios but i am running out of options here a yeah not to forget i did contact evga and they told me to open an RMA so that thei send me a replacement so i did i got the new PSU and i am steel having the same issue so it is not the PSU i think ????

so the PC itself it is around 3 years old
my system is
msi 1080ti gaming intel I7 5820k 6 core 16 gb vengeance ddr4 and motherboard msi x99s gaming 7

Oct 25, 2018

dont think is from the mobo cos it is ok with the old PSU i dont have that issue