[SOLVED] PSU Working but while connected nothing happesns

Apr 5, 2020
So i bought a used PSU (Corsair AX 860) and when i came home i plugget everything inside the pc. Then i turned the PSU on and nothing happened. My power button on the case didnt work.
So i jumpstarted the PSU with a paper clip and the fan on the PSU started running, i connected the PSU to the case power and the Case turned on with the fan that was connected to the case (turned it on with paper clip) I then tried my previous PSU and everything worked. What can i do and how do i fix it?

Solution
So i bought a used PSU (Corsair AX 860) and when i came home i plugget everything inside the pc. Then i turned the PSU on and nothing happened. My power button on the case didnt work.
So i jumpstarted the PSU with a paper clip and the fan on the PSU started running, i connected the PSU to the case power and the Case turned on with the fan that was connected to the case (turned it on with paper clip) I then tried my previous PSU and everything worked. What can i do and how do i fix it?
Never buy used PSUs first of all. While the AX860 was a high quality PSU, it was released in 2012. That means it might not have support for the newer C states released with Haswell, not to mention it will most likely be out of warranty. On top of...
Never buy used PSUs first of all. While the AX860 was a high quality PSU, it was released in 2012. That means it might not have support for the newer C states released with Haswell, not to mention it will most likely be out of warranty. On top of that odds are you don't know how it was used and considering the age, efficiency, and capacity it could easily have been used for a smaller mining rig.

Solution
Apr 5, 2020
Never buy used PSUs first of all. While the AX860 was a high quality PSU, it was released in 2012. That means it might not have support for the newer C states released with Haswell, not to mention it will most likely be out of warranty. On top of that odds are you don't know how it was used and considering the age, efficiency, and capacity it could easily have been used for a smaller mining rig.
I looked it up on PcPartPicker and it said that it works all together:/
My specs are
Corsair AX860
I5 6600
16gb Fury ram
MSI tomohawk arctic H270
Phanteks P400S