PSX2PC Project

WARNING : VIRUS ON WEBSITE DETECTED BY AVG

"Hitesh" <NoFookingReplyAddress@NoFookingReplyAddress.Com> wrote in message
> WARNING : VIRUS ON WEBSITE DETECTED BY AVG
> WARNING : VIRUS ON WEBSITE DETECTED BY AVG
> WARNING : VIRUS ON WEBSITE DETECTED BY AVG
>
> "Dead_Dad" <XXXspamtrap007@yahoo.comXXX> wrote in message
>> Now /this/ looks interesting: http://tinyurl.com/4epoc
>>
>> --
>> Thnik about it!
>> Dead_Dad
>
> WARNING : VIRUS ON WEBSITE DETECTED BY AVG
> WARNING : VIRUS ON WEBSITE DETECTED BY AVG
> WARNING : VIRUS ON WEBSITE DETECTED BY AVG

None here, running AVG too. (oh, and Firefox)

hp

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

"Caged animal masturbator" <no@no.com> wrote in message

> "Hitesh" <NoFookingReplyAddress@NoFookingReplyAddress.Com> wrote in
> message news:d2t7m4$ph6$1@titan.btinternet.com...
>> WARNING : VIRUS ON WEBSITE DETECTED BY AVG
>> WARNING : VIRUS ON WEBSITE DETECTED BY AVG
>> WARNING : VIRUS ON WEBSITE DETECTED BY AVG
>>
>> "Dead_Dad" <XXXspamtrap007@yahoo.comXXX> wrote in message
>>> Now /this/ looks interesting: http://tinyurl.com/4epoc
>>>
>>> --
>>> Thnik about it!
>>> Dead_Dad
>>
>> WARNING : VIRUS ON WEBSITE DETECTED BY AVG
>> WARNING : VIRUS ON WEBSITE DETECTED BY AVG
>> WARNING : VIRUS ON WEBSITE DETECTED BY AVG
>>

> None here, running AVG too. (oh, and Firefox)

Maybe I was a bit hasty BUT that was the only website I was viewing when hit
by the virus.

"Caged animal masturbator" <no@no.com> wrote in message

Awesome nick, dude.

>> WARNING : VIRUS ON WEBSITE DETECTED BY AVG
>> WARNING : VIRUS ON WEBSITE DETECTED BY AVG
>> WARNING : VIRUS ON WEBSITE DETECTED BY AVG
>
> None here, running AVG too. (oh, and Firefox)

Probably something in the popup window...

Dead_Dad wrote:
> Now /this/ looks interesting: http://tinyurl.com/4epoc

Much easier to buy an adapter from Lik-Sang/Play-Asia etc...

--

Mark McDougall wrote:
> Dead_Dad wrote:
>
>> Now /this/ looks interesting: http://tinyurl.com/4epoc
>>

> Much easier to buy an adapter from Lik-Sang/Play-Asia etc...

True, if you don't mind the bad geek/brag ratio.

--
Thnik about it!
Dead_Dad

On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 02:59:45 GMT, Dead_Dad
<XXXspamtrap007@yahoo.comXXX> wrote:

>Now /this/ looks interesting: http://tinyurl.com/4epoc

oooh...eprom logic - a real oldskool design
still...it's basicaly a 'rip all the guts out and put new guts in'
type design, a lot of work. I like the 5 diode parallel interface more
myself
http://www.qrz.ru/schemes/contribute/technology/joysticks/