Psychonauts demo

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Just tried the Psyonauts demo it's Awesome you got to try it.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Its cute, but I couldn't find a save place.

Kevin Paul Smith wrote:
> Just tried the Psyonauts demo it's Awesome you got to try it.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 07:47:24 -0400
Joan Hansen <user@my.net> wrote:

> Its cute, but I couldn't find a save place.
>
> Kevin Paul Smith wrote:
> > Just tried the Psyonauts demo it's Awesome you got to try it.

I tried it, it's quite good fun (and the level design is first class) -
anyone know what to do with the fridge, though?

Tom

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Thomas N McEwan wrote in

> I tried it, it's quite good fun (and the level design is first
> class) - anyone know what to do with the fridge, though?

My guess is that you can't do anything with it until you have the full
game. Just as there are unlockable parts of the mind that will be
accessible with additional skills that are not available in the demo.

Rikard