Question PUBG Keeps Crashing ?

Jul 27, 2020
So I started playing Pubg again with my friends and it didnt do this before but now it crashes literally 1 minute or 20 minutes into a game? I think it has something to do with running out of memory or something ?
Here is a drive link to some dumpfiles and other stuff about the crashes.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SHi_nmzNaBXdiNYlNi9MIPm4X-dM18B9?usp=sharing

CPU: i5-6400
MBO: ASUS H110M
RAM: 8GB 2133MHZ
SSD/HDD: 240GB SANDISK / 1TB WD BLUE 7200 RPM
GPU: MSI GAMING RX 480 4GB
PSU: THERMALTAKE 550W

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
I'm not going to request access to that drive. In fact I'd ask you to list your full system's specs for the community to see. List them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game? Since PUBG is an online based game you need to make sure that the game is up to date(with the latest patches).

Jul 27, 2020
I'm not going to request access to that drive. In fact I'd ask you to list your full system's specs for the community to see. List them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game? Since PUBG is an online based game you need to make sure that the game is up to date(with the latest patches).
I Added those things you added, also the drive link should now be accessible for everyone so they can download them dumpfiles if they wish to.
I havent tried reinstalling the game. I think im gonna do that today when I go to sleep and then tell if that fixes it,