[SOLVED] PUBG lite PC crashes without errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

typejtypew

Prominent
Jul 23, 2017
Hi,

Lately, PUBG lite for PC has been released in my region and many of my friends have tried it without any issues so far. I'm able to launch the game and play for exactly 7 minutes after which the game will crash to the desktop unexpectedly without any error messages or any warnings. I'm fully aware that not that many players are interested in the lite version of the game but I hope that any one can give me a hint or even direct me to a fix for a similar problem. I've tried to look for fixes in many pubg steam forums and also on youtube and attempted the following : -
  1. Update Drivers.
  2. Run game after clean boot.
  3. Disable anti virus and made sure the launcher and the game itself are allowed through the firewall.
  4. Made sure that non of the hardware is overclocked (I even tried underclocking my GPU).
  5. Run game as admin.
  6. Reinstalled the game.
  7. Reinstalled Direct X 11.
  8. Made sure that uncheater service is allowed through firewall (even though it only initializes when the game starts and stops after several minutes).
  9. Tried experimenting with different game resolutions and full screen mode.
Here's my rig's specs
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600
GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 Windforce OC 6GB GDDR5
SSD: Kingston SSDNow UV400 240GB
HDD: WD Blue 500GB
RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3000 (PC4 24000)
MBD: MSI B450M MORTAR (MS-7B89)

I forgot to mention that other games like apex legends and battlefield 3 ,4,1 are working fine.
No matter what I do the game will crash after 7 minutes exactly.

Last edited:
Solution
Getting kicked from this game usually happens because of two things Ping and anti cheat. Is your ping fine? Enable network debug statistics in game to monitor the ping. Bad ping/pkt loss results in a kick.
Jun 25, 2019
Please guys anyone any thought is appreciated.
Hi,

Lately, PUBG lite for PC has been released in my region and many of my friends have tried it without any issues so far. I'm able to launch the game and play for exactly 7 minutes after which the game will crash to the desktop unexpectedly without any error messages or any warnings. I'm fully aware that not that many players are interested in the lite version of the game but I hope that any one can give me a hint or even direct me to a fix for a similar problem. I've tried to look for fixes in many pubg steam forums and also on youtube and attempted the following : -
  1. Update Drivers.
  2. Run game after clean boot.
  3. Disable anti virus and made sure the launcher and the game itself are allowed through the firewall.
  4. Made sure that non of the hardware is overclocked (I even tried underclocking my GPU).
  5. Run game as admin.
  6. Reinstalled the game.
  7. Reinstalled Direct X 11.
  8. Made sure that uncheater service is allowed through firewall (even though it only initializes when the game starts and stops after several minutes).
  9. Tried experimenting with different game resolutions and full screen mode.
Here's my rig's specs
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600
GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 Windforce OC 6GB GDDR5
SSD: Kingston SSDNow UV400 240GB
HDD: WD Blue 500GB
RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3000 (PC4 24000)
MBD: MSI B450M MORTAR (MS-7B89)

I forgot to mention that other games like apex legends and battlefield 3 ,4,1 are working fine.
No matter what I do the game will crash after 7 minutes exactly.
Im having the same issue nothing is working :( PLZ HELP!!

Kamal007v

Honorable
Nov 15, 2014
Getting kicked from this game usually happens because of two things Ping and anti cheat. Is your ping fine? Enable network debug statistics in game to monitor the ping. Bad ping/pkt loss results in a kick.

Solution

Kokane Jr.

Commendable
Sep 19, 2019
Dont Play it Because it has to many Problems.It Freezes Pc ,crashes while Playing and Stops responding when trying to close it and The Launcher.They will fix soon who knows. i had played it when it was released in india like 3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.