[SOLVED] Pubg lite pc

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
Does anyone heard about pubg lite on pc ? It is the same pubg pc on steam? Gameplay ? Graphics ? Because i just bought the game i dont want to regret about it lol , but i heard that the graphics is like mobile version , what did u heard about it guys

Reactions: malindu_nish
Solution
No it's not the same as the regular version, it has lower system requirements. Comparing the two requirements, the Lite version will have a lot lower quality graphics.
Apr 10, 2019
Does anyone heard about pubg lite on pc ? It is the same pubg pc on steam? Gameplay ? Graphics ? Because i just bought the game i dont want to regret about it lol , but i heard that the graphics is like mobile version , what did u heard about it guys
Its a free version of the game. Same gameplay and action but they lowered PC requirements by compressing Quality. But it not like the mobile version. Almost like the original PC game from steam. Good graphics with smoother for every low end rigs.

For now its only for Few countries since its on testing. But you can play it using VPN. I have created a tutorial How to play pubg and solve Region error using vpn.

Hope this helps. :D