Question Pulling my hair out with this pc build. Requesting assistance with troubleshooting.

May 21, 2019
Greetings all.

About 6 months ago I put together a fairly budget gaming build to use on my spare time. Before I get into the details of my issue, here are my specs currently:

Ryzen 3 1200
hyper 212 evo black edition
asrock b350m
team t-force vulcan 2x8gb 3000mhz
MSI rx580 OC ARMOR 4gb
evga 600W 80+
5 aigo fans (3 intake/2 exhaust)
thermal take versa h15

About two months ago, I noticed that when I attempted to turn the pc on, it would power on for a split second and then almost immediately shut itself off. I re-seated all of my connections and made sure that all of components were installed correctly and made sure nothing had shifted. The problem persisted. I then removed all of my components from the case and attempted to breadboard my components to see if I could smoke out the culprit. I wasn't able to start the system that way, so I assumed the motherboard was to blame. I initiated the RMA process, and received my new mobo (exact same as above ) a week or so later. When I installed the system back into my case I ran into the same issue. Next, I assumed the issue had to be my cpu. I initiated the RMA process on my CPU and received a brand new ryzen 3 1200 in the mail a week or so later. Same issue. Having given up at this point, I threw in the towel and took my pc to local shop. The guy there told me that I had a bad PSU and that all i had to do to fix the issue was replace it. So, I RMA'D my psu and....you guessed it....same issue. Expect now, nothing happens when I press the on button on my pc. nothing at all. In the recent weeks I have had friends look at it, had my components run on their systems ( such as my GPU and RAM ) and they boot and run just fine. ( Almost everything in my system has been RMA'd at this point.)

I recently attempted to breadboard my brand new mobo AND NOTHING IS HAPPENING. At this point, my pc has gone unused for about two months and i'm starting to become really frustrated with it. Has anyone out there dealt with a similar issue? and, can anyone lend a hand? Thanks for reading.