Question Pump RGB not turning on with corsair h100i rg platinum

Jan 14, 2020
The fans on the cooler are working (they light up) but the pump rgb doesn't seem to be working for some reason. I plugged in the USB cable and everything.

Schlachtwolf

Proper
Jun 22, 2019
What Mobo do you have, that will tell me what you need for RGB software. On the Asus boards for example the Aura app allow you to calibrate the RGB headers to get the RGB on the pump working. I recently installed a Deepcool 360V2 and had to recalibrate the RGB header to get it shining (lovely cool blue).

MSI etc have their own apps for this too. Also make sure your RGB header is installed the right way round !!!

Cheers

Jan 14, 2020
What Mobo do you have, that will tell me what you need for RGB software. On the Asus boards for example the Aura app allow you to calibrate the RGB headers to get the RGB on the pump working. I recently installed a Deepcool 360V2 and had to recalibrate the RGB header to get it shining (lovely cool blue).

MSI etc have their own apps for this too. Also make sure your RGB header is installed the right way round !!!

Cheers
I have a ASrock b450m a/c

Schlachtwolf

Proper
Jun 22, 2019
Did you download the software? Are you sure the right cable is connected to the RGB header and on securely?

Have you tried the Corsair iCue RGB controller, maybe the Corsair pump is not compatible with ASRock sync, Corsair also has had RGB issues with MSI boards in the past.

Mtop

Proper
Nov 21, 2019
Fans for radiator should display same color as pump.
Verify your wiring, look for damage to wires going to pump.
If new return for replacement. If you haven't run Icue try prior to returning unit.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS