raajanilkumar94

Honorable
Jul 6, 2014
Hi I intend to purchase a laptop in a month or so. My Budget is around 60-80 thousand Indian Rupees.
I usually game AAA titles now and then (Custom - High settings) but not full-time. Im looking for a laptop that has good colour accuracy, and good graphic card and can handle tasks like blender, Photoshop , illustrator maybe a little video editing , maya , auto cad alongside multi tasking.Id prefer a laptop that has good battery life and looking to use it for a long run. Id appreciate your suggestions. I was personally looking for a budget lap earlier but i have been told I'd atleast be needing a an i7 - 8 gen or an i9 - 8 gen.Seems a little too steep. I'm open to the AMD side for the CPU bit if it happens to be more budget friendly and is able to deliver in an around those expectations.But if you guys happen to have experience doing the same.

Doo let me know what you'd suggest. Im on a tight budget honestly if i could spend lesser id rather doo that.

Thanks in advance!

NOT_PROVIDED_16

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2015
Honestly, You'd get more for your money if you built a desktop PC.
If you really need a laptop have a look at 2nd hand laptops, that way you can get the most from your money.

raajanilkumar94

Honorable
Jul 6, 2014
i know i was thinking of a desktop but sadly thats not really an option for uni!
Im open to the new ryzen zen 2 series laptops too but doesnt seem like i have much options in india!
second hand not the best bet especially with laptops!