[SOLVED] Purchasing a Motherboard for i7 7700k in 2020

Oct 2, 2020
I have an i7 7700k on a Asus Strix Z270f motherboard. Now my motherboard is dead due to repeated power fluctuations. Now I have to replace it, Please give me suggestions about which motherboard should I get. I don't do any overclocking on my processor I just need a motherboard for daily computing and programming. In short a cheap motherboard is required which is compatible with i7 7700k.

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I think you're also going to need to buy a reliable PSU to avoid having to loose any more parts due to power fluxs. Please include your system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Case:

Your best friend here would be Ebay, since anything new for that platform is a very deep dive into your wallet.

If you don't want to overclock and just need the ability to run it at stock(whish defeats the purpose of a K suffix processor) then you can look at a B250 chipset board.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I think you're also going to need to buy a reliable PSU to avoid having to loose any more parts due to power fluxs. Please include your system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Case:

Your best friend here would be Ebay, since anything new for that platform is a very deep dive into your wallet.

If you don't want to overclock and just need the ability to run it at stock(whish defeats the purpose of a K suffix processor) then you can look at a B250 chipset board.

Solution