Question Purchasing a new laptop

Neville_3

Reputable
Jun 9, 2017
Hi all,

Am on the lookout for a brand new laptop. Need a build which can smoothly run Autocad, Photoshop and Illustrator. I also use a software called Global Mapper is something I use as well, for making grids, geographic data conversion, plotting coordinates on Google Earth etc. I am from India, my budget is 45k INR which is approx $600. Please recommend which brand and model to go for.

Lutfij

Titan
Follow the stylizing of this thread and include the necessary info. Since you're located in India, we will need a list of sites you prefer to purchase off of(or what you have access to).

FYI, posting in all caps means you're yelling at the audience. This won't help your cause.
Lutfij

Neville_3

Reputable
Jun 9, 2017
Hi all,

Reposting a request for suggestions on new laptop. Thanks for the guidance! I have added the details in the preferred format.

1. Budget is USD 600 or (45000 INR)

2. Notebook size is 15.6"

3. Screen resolution should be FHD (1920 * 1080)

4. Prefer Portable laptop.

5. Battery life should be at least 5 to 6 hrs.

6. Not playing games.

7. Photo Editing and rendering in Geophysical software (Coda Geo Survey, Oasis Montaj, Global Mapper)

8. 1 TB minimum storage.

9. Sites would be Amazon.in, Flipkart.com.

10. Want to keep the laptop for atleast 3 yrs.

11. Prefer a DVD writer.

12. Prefer brands like HP, Asus, Dell. Do not prefer Lenovo or Apple.

13. I live in India

14. No additional info to provide

Neville_3

Reputable
Jun 9, 2017
Follow the stylizing of this thread and include the necessary info. Since you're located in India, we will need a list of sites you prefer to purchase off of(or what you have access to).

FYI, posting in all caps means you're yelling at the audience. This won't help your cause.
Lutfij
Thank you will do so.

Lutfij

Titan
You forgot to include preferred sites. We can't refer laptops that are available in U.S.A but aren't available in India. We will need to see what you have access to, hence the preferred sites mention.

Neville_3

Reputable
Jun 9, 2017
You forgot to include preferred sites. We can't refer laptops that are available in U.S.A but aren't available in India. We will need to see what you have access to, hence the preferred sites mention.
Point number 9. Have mentioned sites such as Amazon.in, or flipkart.com.

Neville_3

Reputable
Jun 9, 2017
Hi all,

Reposting a request for suggestions on new laptop. Thanks for the guidance! I have added the details in the preferred format.

1. Budget is USD 600 or (45000 INR)

2. Notebook size is 15.6"

3. Screen resolution should be FHD (1920 * 1080)

4. Prefer Portable laptop.

5. Battery life should be at least 5 to 6 hrs.

6. Not playing games.

7. Photo Editing and rendering in Geophysical software (Coda Geo Survey, Oasis Montaj, Global Mapper)

8. 1 TB minimum storage.

9. Preferred Sites would be www.amazon.in, www.flipkart.com. https://store.hp.com/in-en/default ,https://www.dell.com/en-in

10. Want to keep the laptop for atleast 3 yrs.

11. Prefer a DVD writer.

12. Prefer brands like HP, Asus, Dell. Do not prefer Lenovo or Apple.

13. I live in India

14. No additional info to provide

Aug 27, 2020
Hi all,

I think you should Ist compare best laptops from all the sites in india.

But I would not recommend directly going on amazon or flipkart as due to Corona they have increased the price.

First search on google or visit first five result on google.

One them all in five tabs and start analysing remember some of the websites are now listing anything due to high commission. so use basic knowledge to evaluate best laptop with the help of its specification.

By the way you can also visit this blog. I have recently purchased a laptop after analysing best laptop from this website.

https://sastalaptop.com/laptop-under-30000-in-india-2020/

At the end I would just say one thing never purchase when there is no offer on flipkart or amazon as you can save 10% around 2000 in offer period.

Sep 10, 2020
Best Laptops Under 30000 : Laptops are a kind of necessity nowadays. In these pandemic times, work from home becomes a trend. And what’s better than a good laptop under your very budget. There are many laptops under 30,000 which can be used for one’s office work. It can also be used for some basic editing and stuff. So if your budget is under 30,000 and you are wondering which one is this best, you are in the right place at the right time. The following are the 5 best laptops under 30000.

Sep 7, 2020
Check out the Lenevo and the HP series, they provide a wide range according to your needs. They provide a smoothly working laptops with higher processor than others