Purosol: a Cleaner Safe Enough to Drink

Status
Not open for further replies.

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
[citation][nom]Lord Gornak[/nom]Darn..., I was hoping it had some sort of alcohol in it. That way I could mop my floor and drink the rest of the bucket.[/citation]
seconded

zerapio

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2002
OLD! There's a review in THG about it from like 2 years ago but I can't find the link. I remember reading the article and saved the link to the product to get it later. Too bad it's so expensive.

Aragorn

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2005
I use this stuff at home. A little bottle is about 7.50 that I use for my expensive camera lenses and a big one (that I use for Monitors & LCD TV's is about 28 I think. I know you can order it at B&H www.bhphotovideo.com. I have used it a lot it has far less (read no) effect on anitreflective coatings and screens and it cleans beatifully. I have ruined anti reflective coatings before with supposedly safe cleaners for camera lenses and screens so now I swear by this stuff.

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
[citation][nom]Aragorn[/nom]I use this stuff at home. A little bottle is about 7.50 that I use for my expensive camera lenses and a big one (that I use for Monitors & LCD TV's is about 28 I think. I know you can order it at B&H www.bhphotovideo.com. I have used it a lot it has far less (read no) effect on anitreflective coatings and screens and it cleans beatifully. I have ruined anti reflective coatings before with supposedly safe cleaners for camera lenses and screens so now I swear by this stuff.[/citation]

I bought like one thing from B&H 2 years ago and they still send me huge glossy color catalog twice a year or so with a price sticker on the magazine for like, $7.50. I usually toss the mag after a quick thumb through. They sell a lot of mac crap (software and digital editing), a few video cards, some stuff for music creation, but mostly they are a huge photography outlet.

Status
Not open for further replies.