Question Purple, White or Teal Crash While Gaming

Feb 25, 2019
Hi there,
Every time I run a somewhat graphically intensive game. (Like Rainbow Six Siege) I get a random color on both my monitors. Usually its white, black, blue, teal, or purple. It only happens when I play games and never with any other program. I'd read tons of forums and articles but nothing seems to work for me. If I play older games like Far Cry 2 then I have no problems at all and the game runs fine. A few days ago it would let me play for a few matches before giving this error but now as soon as I spawn it crashes.

Motherboard: MSI B250 Bazooka
CPU: Pentium G4560
GPU: EVGA GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: T-Force 8Gb
Power Supply: 700W Corsair GS

Thanks for any help.

You need to check system temps while gaming, HWMonitor should do it, see how high the temps get for both CPU and video card. Is anything overclocked? If it is, set things back to stock speed. If temps look OK, you can try wiping and re-installing the drivers. Uninstall the nVidia drivers, run DDU to clear things out further, reboot and re-install the drivers again.

Feb 25, 2019
You need to check system temps while gaming, HWMonitor should do it, see how high the temps get for both CPU and video card. Is anything overclocked? If it is, set things back to stock speed. If temps look OK, you can try wiping and re-installing the drivers. Uninstall the nVidia drivers, run DDU to clear things out further, reboot and re-install the drivers again.
Nothing is overclocked. Yesterday I only had one crash. When it crashes the idle GPU Core temp is 93F but when it doesn't crash the idle temp is like 87F. It's hard to tell when it's gonna crash or not because I've had it crash at 113F and then sometimes it'll go up to 143F and be perfectly fine. I'll try reinstalling the drivers and see what happens

Feb 25, 2019
Nothing is overclocked. Yesterday I only had one crash. When it crashes the idle GPU Core temp is 93F but when it doesn't crash the idle temp is like 87F. It's hard to tell when it's gonna crash or not because I've had it crash at 113F and then sometimes it'll go up to 143F and be perfectly fine. I'll try reinstalling the drivers and see what happens
I have installed and uninstalled the drivers. I even switched to my old GTX 660 and I still had the same problem. I wiped and reinstalled the drivers for that card too and I'm still having this problem. I think it might have something to do with my power supply, I'm not sure what else it could be.