Question Push Pull AIO Configs

judewilliams22

Prominent
Jan 5, 2018
Im most likely getting the coolermaster H500M case and upgrade from my kraken x62 to the x72 or other 3 fan radiator as it can fit in the new case. Should i use the included 2, 200mm ARGB fans, the included x72 / other aio fans either push or pull or use both in push pull config. Also are there better coolers that still look as good but perform better than the x72 under £200? Thanks

Where are you putting the X72? Top or Front?

I would suggest the top, so you can keep the 200mm fans in front of the case. You could mount the radiator behind the 200mm fans, but those are airflow fans, not static pressure, so they won't exactly do much to push air into the radiator. Better off keeping those fans by themselves so they can push as much air thru the chassis as possible.

The x72 is a pretty good cooler. Another good option is the H150i pro if you can find it for cheap.

judewilliams22

Prominent
Jan 5, 2018
I would put the AIO at the front either push or pull whichevers best and re use my nzxt fans from the old case so all my fans look the same (NZXT). So if i wouldent be using the rgb fans. If i mounted to radiator at the top it would have to be intake so i would have 5 intake fans and 1 exhaust fan so i dont think that would work would it?

Last edited: