Pushing Coppermine 66mhz Celerons to 100mhz

Rob

Is there a trick similiar to the A14 and B21 modifications for Slot 1s
to force a 370 processor to run at a higher rate? My MB supports
100mhz, but only in auto-detect mode. I want to see if I can get my
700/66 to run at 1050/100. Thanks.

Rob

RusH wrote:
> "Rob" <biddy67@hotmail.com> wrote :
>
> > Is there a trick similiar to the A14 and B21 modifications for
> > Slot 1s to force a 370 processor to run at a higher rate? My MB
> > supports 100mhz, but only in auto-detect mode. I want to see if I
> > can get my 700/66 to run at 1050/100. Thanks.
>
> what mb model ?
>

> Pozdrawiam.
> --
> RusH //
> http://randki.o2.pl/profil.php?id_r=352019
> Like ninjas, true hackers are shrouded in secrecy and mystery.
> You may never know -- UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE.

What I am looking for would be model independent--a pin that can be
covered or removed to force the autodetect to 100mhz on a 66mhz cpu.
The MB is an ASUS cuw-am rev 1.01, it is i810 based.

rush