Put computer to sleep mode now it wont turn on

bigthora

Honorable
Feb 11, 2013
So i put my computer to sleep mode and woke up and got back on. Now it wont turn on and the only light's that do turn on are the one under the Ethernet(green light blinking) and a Orange light that stays on but does not blink. I have changed out my PSU put in old sticks of Ram that worked before i changed it and put back in the old Video card to see if that was the problem. And yet it still wont turn on. what is the problem? if any one can help.

bigthora

Honorable
Feb 11, 2013
A quad core intel processor and a stock motherboard. gtx 560 SC. Geil 4Gig ram. a Rosewill 600Watt PSU and the Harddrive that came with the Computer. I only changed the PSU GPU and Ram in the computer. The rest is stock that came with the computer.

No fans are spinning

bigthora

Honorable
Feb 11, 2013
No it does not. I changed my PSU to a new one thinking it was the old PSU. Still wont turn on. and all the same lights come on Blinking green steady orange.

bigthora

Honorable
Feb 11, 2013
sorry long day. I took out my old psu and put in a new one. I was thinking at that time that it was my old PSU that was the problem. and yet the computer still wont turn on.

bigthora

Honorable
Feb 11, 2013
yes it is working. i put it in a friends computer before putting it into mine and it worked. The only thing that turns on is the Orange light on the Mobo and the blinking green below the enthernet.