[SOLVED] Putting Together a GPS tracker with Advanced Fleet Management Software

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2020
Hello, I am putting together a GPS tracker Components bought from a <<Link removed by moderator>> Company, my aim is to create a portable device with a display and with a GPS tracker with fleet management software for ease communication for( truck drivers and truck owners), here is my problem I have trouble in integrating the GPS tracker with my software, the model they supplied me is with concox We track 2, the device seems to be working and also sends the data to my IP and correct port number and my software also recognises the data but when I check the data sent from the GPS device it seems to be incorrect, is it a corrupted GPS signal data or I need to replace the device helps would be much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
What do you mean by "GPS Data seems to be incorrect"?
How is that GPS device interfaced to your setup? Most GPS receivers output a text stream over serial port which contains all the info you need, you just have to parse it properly.
Knowing nothing about your GPS device, your hardware, your software - there's very little we can help.
What do you mean by "GPS Data seems to be incorrect"?
How is that GPS device interfaced to your setup? Most GPS receivers output a text stream over serial port which contains all the info you need, you just have to parse it properly.
Knowing nothing about your GPS device, your hardware, your software - there's very little we can help.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.