PVR for "off the air" signals? Panasonic DMRE80HS model?

I get all my TV signals off the air thru antenna
mounted on the roof.

Are PVRs suite to this kind of reception?

Is my best bet to get a unit such as the Panasonic
DMRE80HS in link below?

http://tinyurl.com/6y6ns

Or is my best bet to build my own PVR from a computer
for off air reception?

In article <q6d5f0581te7dupas89v8rm0bkfftf534d@4ax.com>, me6@privacy.net
says...
> I get all my TV signals off the air thru antenna
> mounted on the roof.
>
> Are PVRs suite to this kind of reception?
>
> Is my best bet to get a unit such as the Panasonic
> DMRE80HS in link below?
>
> http://tinyurl.com/6y6ns
>
> Or is my best bet to build my own PVR from a computer
> for off air reception?

If that thing has an RF tuner built in then yes, I don't think it does
so you would need a tuner to feed into it, which you probably have
anyway. PVR cards would have their own built in tuner and RF hookup
unless it's a card meant for HD or digital only.
--
http://www.ramsays-online.com

>If that thing has an RF tuner built in then yes, I don't think it does

I think it does have an RF tuner built in