[SOLVED] PWM fans speed control on X470

DarkWhite

Commendable
Mar 8, 2019
Hello

I have installed 2 new exhaust fans for my case with PWM connectors, they are RGB from a brand called UpHere, how can i control their speed? I feel they are spinning slow, and another question, can i control their RGB lights? Do i need to change the connector for this?

As been mentioned before, they are PWM fans and my mobo is GB X470 Ultra Gaming, processor is R5 2600.

Thanks

Solution
Hello

I have installed 2 new exhaust fans for my case with PWM connectors, they are RGB from a brand called UpHere, how can i control their speed? I feel they are spinning slow, and another question, can i control their RGB lights? Do i need to change the connector for this?

As been mentioned before, they are PWM fans and my mobo is GB X470 Ultra Gaming, processor is R5 2600.

Thanks
Control the speed from BIOS and their lights from program that came with your MB.
Hello

Thanks
Control the speed from BIOS and their lights from program that came with your MB.

Solution