Q code 00 on Asus Rampage V X99 Mobo.

Sam66er

Honorable
Dec 15, 2013
Hi

i need help on my X99 Asus Rampage V extreme mobo. it combine with intel 5930k haswell and 8 x 4 = 32G DDR4 2800hz memory. i do fine with the mobo with moderate ocing for more then three months without any problem.

BSOD is common for Ocing and recover is possible especially with extreme mobo design for OC. but this time, i was unable to recover after a BSOD. Bios is up to date 1401 version. I try troubleshoot by switching bios but failed. so i flash it with USB and Cmos clear and even take out the battery.

what i encounter is Q code 00 led red stuck at CPU.all fan, led, drive, graphic cards is flying. i even unplug all pcie and try flashing all version of bios. but useles. the only strange one is when after flashing bios with usb. restarting system and system pause for a fraction of second and the red led on CPU blink for one time but it never go further and continue stuck at Q code 00 led red.

this mobo have been sending to rectify once due to bios problem. i am really very tire to dismantle whole system again for servicing. Any help and suggestion will be appreciate .

thank you
regards
Sam66er