Sep 11, 2021
Hardware:
-Ryzen 5900x
- Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming X570 Pro-wifi
GPU: Radeon Pro WX3200
So initially I had an issue with the VGA Q-Led, solved by buying a graphics card. When tried to finally boot and have something is shown on the display the BOOT led activates.... I update to the latest BIOS through Bios Flashback.
Now Both VGA and BIOS Q-Led are flash and still, I'm with no display (ofcrs because VGA led).
I tried the battery thing, tried using only one RAM stick (which also I check was supported by the MOBO) and still nothing, any ideas?

Sep 11, 2021
I tried both PCIe slots.... Nothing
The posted thread does bring some interesting problems regarding the x570 chipset.
I contacted ASUS, they did mention compatibility issues with the QVL list.
DRAM is compatible and shows up in the lists.
M.2 does not, but it's a Samsung 980pro 2TB, find it hard it's not compatible at all.
Same with the graphics card, not showing up in the QVL list, but again, find it hard to believe an already established card made from a big vendor is not compatible. Also, in the QVL list the Nvidia RTX 30' family does not show up either, and I find it very difficult to believe this MOBO would not support that Family of cards being so popular right now.

prhone

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
I tried both PCIe slots.... Nothing
The posted thread does bring some interesting problems regarding the x570 chipset.
I contacted ASUS, they did mention compatibility issues with the QVL list.
DRAM is compatible and shows up in the lists.
M.2 does not, but it's a Samsung 980pro 2TB, find it hard it's not compatible at all.
Same with the graphics card, not showing up in the QVL list, but again, find it hard to believe an already established card made from a big vendor is not compatible. Also, in the QVL list the Nvidia RTX 30' family does not show up either, and I find it very difficult to believe this MOBO would not support that Family of cards being so popular right now.
Did you ever figure out what the problem was? I am having the same issue with both the white and yellow boot and vga q-led's lighting up. Very annoying. Seems to have happened when I took out a m.2 card I didn't need. Bios reset hasn't helped

Sep 11, 2021
Did you ever figure out what the problem was? I am having the same issue with both the white and yellow boot and VGA q-led's lighting up. Very annoying. Seems to have happened when I took out a M.2 card I didn't need. Bios reset hasn't helped
Well, initially the main issue was that the graphics card I was using at the moment (Radeon Pro WX3200 ) is a workstation GPU, not a gamer one and this seems to make the MOBO go nuts. Having said that, I tried lots of standard GPUs until ASUS dignified to answer (2 weeks approximately) and seems that the MOBO could only take GPUS from 5 years back....ridiculous. Anyway, got an old GPU and now it works.
Another issue was that the mobo would not take a 2tb m.2 drive.....only 1tb ( -_-)...had to change that as well.
If I were to choose a mobo again, I would go with MSI, you live and you learn.