[SOLVED] Q6600 overclocking without bios

May 15, 2020
Can any one help me to overclock my q6600 processor i have zebronics G41 d3 motherboard which doesnt have overclock option please help me to overclock by other method

Solution
The only way you can overclock on that platform/board is by use of the BIOS. Using SetFSB or any other utility to overclock will not end well. Looking at your board's make and model, I'm also skeptical about the rest of your components in your system. Overclocking will only happen when all your components are cooled more than optimally, that they get the necessary power when needed and that they are built reliably.

Lutfij

Titan
The only way you can overclock on that platform/board is by use of the BIOS. Using SetFSB or any other utility to overclock will not end well. Looking at your board's make and model, I'm also skeptical about the rest of your components in your system. Overclocking will only happen when all your components are cooled more than optimally, that they get the necessary power when needed and that they are built reliably.

Solution